Our Vision & Mission
“The Kingdom of God built by demonstrative participation in the world through corporate fellowship, proclamation and service of the members.”
“Building the Kingdom of God by demonstrative participation in the world through corporate fellowship, proclamation and service of the members of the Baptist Church in Nagaland.”
• Guarding the truth: exposition of biblical values and doctrines.
• Encouragement: caring and service.
• Honoring the Great Commission:
• Propagating and demonstrating the love of God and the hope in Jesus Christ.
• Making the Church relevant: not by conformity to the standard of the world but addressing and meeting the needs and challenges of the contemporary world.
• Advocacy: voicing moral conscience and taking definite stand as spiritual and moral guardian of the land.
Aims & Goals
The NBCC shall strive to unite all Baptist Christians, churches and Associations into a fellowship for their mutual tie and relevant ministry all over Nagaland and beyond, and also to relate that fellowship to the larger Body of Christ. It shall
- Uphold oneness in Jesus Christ and to defend the Baptist faith and order in Nagaland.
- Strengthen the Baptist churches in Nagaland through appropriate activities.
- Promote missionary enterprise.
- Expresses to the world the Christian view point on the moral and social life.
- Promote development and wholeness of human resources, society and economy.
- Work for peace, resolve conflict and strive to live in harmonious existence with people and environment.
- Promote unity of the body of Christ with other church groups and organizations.
- Uphold value of life.
- Commits to the ministry of encouragement, shepherding and nurturing.
- God is a person who has revealed Himself as a Trinity in unity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit – three persons and yet but one GOD.
- The Bible, including both the Old Testament and the New Testament, is a divine revelation, and inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God, who Himself is very God “He took upon Him our nature, being conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the virgin Mary. He died upon the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for sin of the world. He rose from the dead and ascended into heaven in the glorified body. He is now our interceding High Priest. He shall come again personally and visibly to judge the quick and the dead.
- Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin is lost, this is true of all men, and except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God. Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ. The retribution of the wicked and unbelieving and reward of the righteous are everlasting.
- The Church is an elect company of believers baptized of the Holy Spirit into one body. Her mission is to witness and preach the gospel to all nations. She will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air when He appears to set His kingdom.
- The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling, sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit enables the believers to live a clean and holy life to effective witness and responsibly serve in the world.
- In the resurrection of all men, they that are saved will rise unto eternal life, and they that are lost will rise unto eternal damnation.
Officials and Members from NBCC
Rev. Dr. Mar Atsongchanger +91- 9402-992-912 firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance & Property Secretary
Rev. T. W. Yamyap Konyak +91-9954-400-231 email@example.com
Education & Communication Secretary
Dr. Botoholi +91-9436-067-384 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev. Hotokhu P. Zhimomi +91-8575-770-523 email@example.com
Dir, Nagaland Missions Movement
Rev. Andrew Semp +91-9436-013-408 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Visasieü Doliei +91-9856-131-987 email@example.com
Rev. Dr. ZelhouKeyho +91-9615-851-944 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Vikuo Rhi +91-9436-421-076 email@example.com
Dir, Nagaland Development Outreach
Rev. c. Amop Noklang +91-9436-006-729 firstname.lastname@example.org
Members at large
Mr. Peter Seb
Mr. Jongshe Manen
Dr. Anungla Imdong